Do you have complete command over anything and wish to share your expertise? Then a blog will serve the purpose. But you have to make your blog attractive for your users. Themes along with many factors provide great help.
The problem pops when you have to decide which theme to use. There is a bundle of great themes out there but none like Elementor. In today’s post, we will discuss how to use Elementor to give your site a perfect look like many professionals websites such as this casino website which is perfectly designed.
Building A Blog With WordPress
WordPress has got everything needed for smooth working. It is one of the widely used and trusted platforms. It’s impressive features, friendly nature, makes it the best choice.
WordPress has a fraction of 61% in Content Management System (CMS) share. Not only this, it’s easy features makes it the best blogging platform. It gives free access to most of its extraordinary themes and plugins.
So, if you want to start a blog then there is no other better option than WordPress. And if you are already on WordPress then kudos to you! You are a WordPress user then Elementor will do wonders for your blog. Let’s take a look at what Elementor is?
What Is Elementor?
Elementor is an acclaimed page builder that facilitates you in the easiest way to create striking pages. It has got all that will surely make it user say “that’s what I was looking for”.
Elementor is equipped with a drag and drop interface. It also allows you to customize your pages online, redo or undo the action performed, and also you can see your revision history anytime. Elementor plugin has all one craves for as you get your hand on 300+ pre-made templates, 90+ widgets, and pre-designed blocks.
Elementor lets you have blank templates for landing pages, built-in maintenance mode which helps you improve your website performance. It offers you with WooCommerce builder. Also, you get to have a popup builder that will give rise to persuasiveness and you will be expecting higher traffic than usual.
Before we discover how to use elementor to create a blog page let’s have a glimpse at what a perfect blog page looks like.
A Perfect Blog Page
If you wish to have an increased number of users or regular users then you have to ensure your blog page is perfect. Otherwise, you’ll be facing a risky condition.
A perfect blog page must include the given below elements with a brief review.
- Blog Posts: These must be present on the blog page and can be entirely in text form or visual mode.
- Calls To Action (CTA): Blog posts have calls to action likewise it is a great idea to add CTA to the blog page. You can add it in the form of banners.
- Header And Footer: A header and footer on the blog page means easy navigation and improved user experience. They are highly recommended for better results.
- Search Options: If you add search options on your blog page then great results will appear for you. And the reason is; it facilitates users in a better way and users can navigate through without any confusion.
- Pop-Ups: Popups to subscribe, and order placement helps in bringing up subscription levels and sales in a short time and easy manner.
- Filtering: It is highly recommended to add filtering options on your blog page. It means users can filter your posts by categories and tags.
- Pagination: Pagination means adding pages for your older posts and showing page numbers on the blog page.
Now, you’ll have a pretty good idea of what a perfect blog page looks like.
Steps To Create Beautiful Blog With Elementor
Now let’s get to the steps required to create a beautiful WordPress blog using Elementor.
1- Installing The Theme
Your first step is to install the theme. You have to follow simple steps. Read through to get to know.
Open your account and go to the dashboard. On your dashboard go into the appearance option and select the theme option.
Click on Add New to Upload the zip folder. Click on install and activate the theme.
2- Customize Your Pages With Elementor
Elementor has a wide range of customizable options. With its drag and drop feature, you can customize your page within a few clicks.
Log in to your WordPress account and open the page you have produced for the blog and you will see the option ” Edit with Elementor”.
Now all you have to do is click the button and start customizing the page. You will have access to all advanced tools to help you customize in a simple manner.
3- Start Writing Your Blog
Now you have to write your blog post and add it to your blog page. As you have finalized your layout and it’s time to add a post to your page.
Follow the following steps to create an outstanding blog post:
- Write target specific content
- Write on the subject at which you’re expert
- Be interactive
- Promote your blog
Elementor has got a lot more for you. Once you have got it then you’re on the right way to move forward. Get yourself an elementor with essential features. If you choose to buy the pro version then you’ll have access to unlimited exclusive features. Hope you have enjoyed reading it!